Steve Clift, founder and Executive Director, E-Democracy.org has asked me to do a presentation tonight for a class he’s teaching at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs titled Social Media: Engaging Democracy and Communities Online.
He’s asked me to talk about my civic leadership blogging coaching, as well as my current citizen engagement consulting work. I plan to take the class on a web tour while I speak to them about both.
Civic leadership blogging
- July, 2004: UK e-gov delegation visits Northfield
- Feb, 2005: Trip to the UK
- July, 2005: field trip to Northfield for the International Symposium on Local E-Democracy
- Fall, 2005: Guide to Civic Leadership Blogging (U.K. edition) How to use blogs as an effective local leadership tool
- Oct. 2008: UK CivicSurf booklet
- Featured civic leadership bloggers
Citizen Engagement Online